With all the pet food recalls and tainted food ingredients pet parents are paying more and more attention to what they feed there pets, but with all the information out there it can be hard to know where to start.We are not suggesting that the only way to make sure your animal is well fed is cooking for them everyday, the best diet for you and your pet is best decided by you and your veterinarian, but we want to raise awareness about your pets nutrition.
It can all see daunting at first and that’s how National Cook for Your Pets Day came into being if you start with focusing on your pets nutrition just one day it’ll be better for you both, and of course they will love you all the more for it!
- No need to add anything, pets don’t need seasoning
- Introduce new foods gradually
- Make sure to avoid these foods
- Always check with your vet before changing your pets diet
- Make sure to enjoy cooking and add plenty of love!